First of all, I can't believe I forgot to wish Brian a happy birthday for the 12th. That's really bloody slack of me. I know he'll never read this, nor care if some random fan remembers his birthday, but seeing as I remembered all the partner's birthday's up until this point except for Delta's (who I don't like, but still felt bad about) I thought I owed it to him.
Ah well, happy birthday for last thursday, Bri. Love ya.
In other news, Brian did his online webchat thingy the other day. To summarise:
1) Album should be released in the US later this year (what about Australia, Bri?)
2) No official video has been made for Only A Woman Can - there will be one when it's released worldwide
3) The new album will be more positive than Irish Son
4) A fan once offered him $50,000 to have breakfast with her, but he said no... he'd already eaten.
5) The collaboration with Mark that was mentioned is a song they wrote together, but which only Brian will be singing. He doesn't yet know if it will make the album.