Friday, January 05, 2007

Hi Folks!

Just got back from a week in Sydney, so I honestly don't know what the hell's going on with Westlife this week. There doesn't seem to be anything major happening, because I would have gotten a few hysterical emails by now.


Except for the one thing I did find out, now that I'm back:


Bloody Brian McFadden's been in Sydney all week. As have I. And I didn't know, so I had no opportunity to stalk and/or be vigilant. Oh well.


Apart from that, I've got nothing else to say, really. Sydney was good. I got five new DVDs, and I forgot to take many photos, so unless you want to see photos of elephants rooting, I wouldn't ask me about them.



Actually, elephants rooting is funny. Who wants to see?


And now I'm gonna go away, because this blog is at risk of turning into some lame-arse livejournal where dickheads talk about how much they like socks.


Bad, post. Bad.


Enjoy the elephants.




No comments: