Thursday, June 01, 2006

Good Morning All!

As most of you will know, this blog was done as an assignment for my Music Subcultures and the Media course. For thoseof you who popped in from other places to read the blog, well... now you know that too. In case you didn't already.

Anyway, my personal goal during this assignment was to update at least once a day for the full four weeks of the assignment (except for the first few days, because I was in LONDON, BABY!). As of today, the assignment is finished, but... you know what? I've enjoyed this so immensely I'm going to keep going with it. It is unlikely, however, that I will be updating with the regularity I've shown over the past few weeks. I will continue to update it with my thoughts and with news and with little things I find interesting as often as possible; but with essays and exams looming, there might be a small lull over the next few weeks. Or there might not. It depends on how much I use this blog to procrastinate.

So if there's no update for... six months, I'm either busy or Westlife aren't doing anything interesting. Hey... it could happen!

Thanks to everyone who offered comments, praise, or advice - you know who you are. And if there's any subject anyone feels I should tackle here, don't hesitate to let me know. New ideas are welcome!

So, until the next post (which will probably be in about... oh... half an hour),

Slán go fóill

1 comment:

snowdrop said...

oooh im glad you decided to keep it up...coz i like this blog..i even linked it on my own..though i dunno if i got any readers anymore *lol*